Starting a New Life After Divorce: When and How to Introduce a New Partner to Your Children
As time passes after your divorce, it’s very likely that you’ll meet someone who becomes an important part of your...
Parenting schedules is one of 2houses’s hottest functions! Whether you have alternate custody or shared custody, a weekend at the mother’s and then at the father’s, a week, two or three. Whatever it is, it is you who makes the plans, and 2houses can help you from the beginning to the end.
To create your first custody schedule, just follow these steps:
1) First, click on “Calendar” on the upper menu, then “Parenting schedules“. Finally, click on “Create your first parenting schedule“:
2) Now select the parenting schedule model that corresponds to yours and follow the prompts or create yours manually:
3) Choose a start date and select a date after “Repeats until…“. Click on the first day of the week, and click on which parent the children will spend the night at. Do the same for the following days/weeks. Add a week by clicking on “Add a week” to define the second week of the custody. If your custody is defined for more than two weeks, click on “Add a week to this schedule” and configure your custody. When all information is completed, click on “Create this parenting schedule”. If your custody is not repeating, check the box “Is not repeated and applies until….”
4) The system shows a list of the exchange times, when your children change from you to the other parent and vice versa. You can choose (or not) a place and time for the exchanges. If you haven’t defined any time and place, leave the box “There is no specified place and time” checked. If it’s not the case, uncheck the box and enter a place and a time for the exchanges you want. Once you’ve added places and times click, “Update exchange times and places” at the bottom of the page.
5) Your schedule is now displayed in the “Parenting schedules” list. You can delete it or edit it by clicking on the pencil to the right.
Les paramètres des cookies sur ce site sont définis sur « accepter les cookies » pour vous offrir la meilleure expérience de navigation possible. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce site sans changer vos paramètres de cookies ou si vous cliquez sur "Accepter" ci-dessous, vous consentez à cela.